Brand Analytics Analytical Center offers free online and offline training courses for its customers and partners in operating the system and analyzing social media. Offline training courses are carried out at the Brand Analytics office, in groups consisting of 10 to 15 persons.
Training materials will help you not only to pass the examination successfully and also use all Brand Analytics capabilities to the maximum.
- (30:32) Brand Analytics – system video-guide
- (01:09:55) Video course "Basics of Brand Analytics" - main system function and examples of their use. In a video-lection format, we will traverse a way from creating a monitoring topic to social media analytics lifehacks of work automatization, using notifications, automatic reports and subscriptions
- (15:48) Capabilities for media monitoring and analysis
- (17:57) How to create a monitoring topic for social media, mass-media, key sources
- (09:59) How to create a monitoring topic for important authors without using keywords
- (08:04) How to find opinion leaders
- (11:06) How to create and use automatic tags
- (12:28) How to setup typical notifications for PR, marketing and customer service
- (05:19) How to find communities with high concentration of target audience
- (05:14) Ways of insight discovery
Our blog («Training Materials» column) offers articles that will also help you prepare for the examination and master the capabilities of Brand Analytics.
“Brand Analytics Framework”
The “Brand Analytics Framework” course is a deep dive into system functionality. You will get familiarized with the system capabilities and learn to use each of its functions efficiently. The course consists of two 3-hour lectures and covers theory and practice of working with the system. Each participant is provided with an account in the system to perform practical tasks In the process of training.
Program of the first lecture:
- General information on the system: monitoring sources, data acquisition features, linguistic functionality of the system
- Topic creation:
- How to set up the created topic in a quick and efficient manner
After the first lecture, each participant will be issued a test account in the system and an individual practical task that should be performed by the second lecture.
Program of the second lecture:
- Checking the practical task executed by each participant, analysis of errors
- Brand Analytics reports – what problems they solve, and how to use their data
- Brand Analytics capability in automating the monitoring processdon – automated reports, subscription, alerts
- Choice of metrics for reports
- Teamwork tools and other system capabilities
The course “SMA Brand Analytics”
The course “SMA Brand Analytics” relates to Social Media Analytics (SMA). The following will be reviewed through the example of real cases: SMA tasks and objectives, SMA capabilities and areas of application, methods of preparing analytical reports using Brand Analytics.
Program of the lecture:
- SMA tasks and objectives depending on the area of application:
- Development of a design report, from the brief to the contents of information
- Analysis metrics depending on tasks
- Methods of searching, analyzing and interpreting data received from social media
- Cases of the successful use of analytics results
After the lecture, each participant will be provided with a test account and individual practical task to conduct research. To participate in the second lesson of the course, each participant should prepare a short analytical report on one of the SMA tasks and present it within the framework of the second lesson.
Practical training program:
- Presentation of prepared analytical reports by the participants
- Joint analysis and discussion of cases presented, looking together for possibilities to improve research techniques